Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kucinich Day in America!

I am so proud of the fiesty man with the big ears! Let it be known that Dennis Kucinich, and a band of a few supporters, stood up in a political and legal way to the crimes of the Bush administration. For a few moments, I get to imagine that America is a fine bunch of people, and that we do not tolerate criminal behavior no matter how connected, rich, political or powerful they are.

Here are Dennis Kucinich's Articles of Impeachment presented to the House of Representatives on June 9, 2008.

I know that I will soon be dismayed and disappointed by the failure of the House leadership, the media, Democrats and Republicans to act bravely and justly at this time. So tonight, I'm savoring this moment, knowing full well that there is no hope for justice in this country. The darkness runs too deep, and I've lost all faith. This light feels too little, too late.

No comments: