Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Republican Hot Air

I'm proud to say I never received a floater email from any Democrat friend of mine that stooped to such an arrogant, undignified, not funny and hateful level as the kind I get from Republicans. Here is an example of an email I received recently: (sounds like something Bush might say to his buddies, while smirking and hyuk- hyuking)

Subject: Riddle
Hillary and Obama were on a boat. The boat sank.

Who got saved? (scroll down)

AMERICA!

Is this supposed to be funny? What is "hilarious" is how many dead Americans are buried in the ground right now because of a corrupt, hyper-masculine boy-king who they voted into office. They have blood on their hands, and they joke about two decent leaders drowning? I don't know...I guess I've lost my sense of humor about 4,000 American lives ago, about 100k Iraqi lives ago, about a trillion dollars squandered ago.

No comments: